– Visited the doc 2 weeks ago and we listened to the baby’s heartbeat again. So precious. She mentioned that I have a larger uterus at my stage. Hm, twins? (The first ultrasound only showed one ‘blob’.) When I thought I was 13 weeks, the doc told me that I was 14 weeks minus a day. I see her again next week, with another ultrasound. Maybe then we can tell what the gender is.
– I lost a little weight. I just noticed I lost more weight than when I was in that diet program (they put me on hold due to the pregnancy). How ironic. I’ve been eating less also, but I eat more frequently than I usually do. More like snacking.
– I twisted my ankle Friday 2 weeks ago. I think I sprained some ligaments more than my ankle itself. I was in for 2 days to reduce the swelling and pain. It’s still sore now (the bruise had spread below my toes, which is weird).
– Thanksgiving was good. Luci cooked the turkey. It was so tender, it came falling apart in our hands when we tried to transfer it from the pan to the plate. I made some fruit salad and corn pudding (the pudding tasted like bibingka).
– I decided to do Christmas shopping earlier than usual. It turned out pretty good. There’s still Lucien’s present and another one for Mom that I need to get.
That’s it for now. Have a good one!