1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
I don’t. I wake up after 12 noon. 2PM at the most.
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Jackie Chan. Or Drew Barrymore. They intrigue me.
3. GOLD OR SILVER?
I prefer Silver, but since I got my wedding ring, it’ll have to be White Gold.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
5. FAVOURITE TV SHOW?
I used to have a lot of faves, but lately it’s Tru Calling.
6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
Depends on my mood. Today it was a spam omelette.
7. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?
My husband, of course. ;)
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Those who seem to be a mystery to me.
11. BEACH, CITY, OR COUNTRY?
I would like to live in a country-like city that is close to the beach. Heehee.
12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Autumn. Not too hot, not too cold, and not too humid.
14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
I’d like a salted buttered popcorn.
15. FAVOURITE CAR?
My car, of course. But lately, I’ve been wanting this cool scooter, a Honda Rustic.
16. FAVOURITE SANDWICH FILLING?
Pimiento (spelling?) cheese.
17. FAVOURITE TYPE OF MUSIC?
Alternative rock, ethnic rock.
19. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE?
Being insecure, and cocky.
20. FAVOURITE COLOR?
21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO SPEND ALL?
I wouldn’t want to spend it. I’ll probably put it all on a CD, live like I was poor without anybody knowing I was rich at all. :P
22. DO YOU WEAR PAJAMAS?
23. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Dark brown. My hubby likes to jokingly say it’s Shitty brown. Ugh.
24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
25 WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETIRE?
In a ranch in the country. Anywhere comfortable will suffice.
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DAY OF THE
Weekends or where my days off fall into.
28. RED OR WHITE WINE?
White. I can never get into red wine.
29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Other than make love, nothing.
30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
31. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Nothing right now. The last one I read was Barbara Cartland’s Desire From The Heart.
32. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
All of them are great. I have no faves.
33. FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Stuff (hilarious!), People or Marie Claire.
34. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
My hubby’s clean smell after a shower. Curve for Women.
35. COMFORT FOOD?
36. FAVOURITE SOUND?
Salsa music. Easy listening music like Enya while on a smooth, quiet drive. Silence, in a windy day.
37. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Feeling guilty, or when I lie.
38. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
I told you I don’t wake up in the morning. I guess I’ll just say, “My baby is home…”
39. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Wendy’s, Taco Bell
41. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. “IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY…
I wouldn’t work at all, and travel around the world.
43. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No, but I have a small pillow I like to cuddle with.
44. STORMS, COOL OR SCARY?
47. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME,”
I would finish my college degree in less than a year, and spend more quality time with my baby (hubby).
48. DO YOU EAT STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yeah, but I don’t eat broccoli all the time.
49. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE?
Auburn. I love that color.
50. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?