Yep, still awake. And it’s already the start of another day. I discovered/learned some things today, though. Or should I say: Yesterday.
1. TVShack.net – my new favorite resource to find movies and TV shows. You must go! Love.
2. How to hack my PSP. Yes, I know. It’s bad. But it’s good. I’m still waiting on a game to use it with, though, so I can fully downgrade the version I’m using right now. Yes, I know. But eeeeeeee.
3. Mabinogi. New game coming out in Open Beta. Looks promising. Somewhat casual. Must check out.
4. Some good news. Told my immediate family, but I can’t say for sure yet and confirm it. Have to wait till the 20th. You’ll love this one.
5. My daughter hates covers like me. I kick my covers off in the middle of the night. She does the same. Luci needs to stop covering us back up. Hehe. Okay. Time to really get a bit of shut-eye. With my luck, Dani will wake me up at noon. Good thing I’m off today.