So here’s what’s been happening so far and things to come:
- Already going into my 36 weeks of pregnancy on Friday, which means I have at least 2 weeks (given my record) OR 4 weeks left till Leslie Samantha comes! The girls are very excited (and, of course, Luci). They have built the crib and all and we are still wondering where I will “nest” after birth. I used to nest in the girls’ room but then that’s their room now, so I suggested our big living room. We have an extra mattress I can use with Sammy (I think that’s what her nickname will be).
- Other pregnancy news, the belly is growing more and more. You wouldn’t have noticed I was preggers a month ago, but it is truly noticeable now. Also will have to watch what I eat more carefully now because of the diabetes and HBP. I’m starting to see some swelling feet, which isn’t good. I usually have a good record in not having it. So I have to watch myself.
- Dani is having a school field trip to the Fort Worth Zoo in about 2 weeks! Hopefully, I will be able to go with her if Luci can’t. And hopefully, I won’t be in labor that week, eek, lol.
- Memorial Day weekend, the family will be going to LA to bring Luci’s mom’s remains to its final resting place. Still making plans, etc. on it. Also have to decide on a memorial plaque for her.
- One of my first cousins is getting married in August! I don’t really know if I can make it, given I’m taking maternity leave for 12 weeks after I give birth. And I want to go so bad. :( I haven’t seen my beloved relatives in the US in so long, and it’s been a while since we’ve had a family reunion. Here’s praying I can at least just take the weekend off for it. I hope, Lord!
- Deleted all of my Posterous Spaces now, except for my main one (because it doesn’t have the option to delete it, so I made it password-protected). I’m still very, very sad Posterous is closing. I really liked that concept of that site. It’s way easier to post there than anywhere. Why would you “fix” what’s not broke? :(
And that’s it so far. Will let y’all know what else if I remember any more. :)