– Visited the doc 2 weeks ago and we listened to the baby’s heartbeat again. So precious. She mentioned that I have a larger uterus at my stage. Hm, twins? (The first ultrasound only showed one ‘blob’.) When I thought I was 13 weeks, the doc told me that I was 14 weeks minus a day. I see her again next week, with another ultrasound. Maybe then we can tell what the gender is.
– I lost a little weight. I just noticed I lost more weight than when I was in that diet program (they put me on hold due to the pregnancy). How ironic. I’ve been eating less also, but I eat more frequently than I usually do. More like snacking.
– I twisted my ankle Friday 2 weeks ago. I think I sprained some ligaments more than my ankle itself. I was in for 2 days to reduce the swelling and pain. It’s still sore now (the bruise had spread below my toes, which is weird).
– Thanksgiving was good. Luci cooked the turkey. It was so tender, it came falling apart in our hands when we tried to transfer it from the pan to the plate. I made some fruit salad and corn pudding (the pudding tasted like bibingka).
– I decided to do Christmas shopping earlier than usual. It turned out pretty good. There’s still Lucien’s present and another one for Mom that I need to get.
That’s it for now. Have a good one!
9 thoughts on “Things (Updates)”
Hi sis (tis hazelasher).
Twins, huuuuh? OMG, that would be fabulous! So happy for ya! And it’s good to hear that you had a lovely Thanksgiving. :)
Hi, sis. Long time no see. ;) Yeah, it’s kinda scary tho, but Luci is so excited about it, LOL.
New username, huh? What happened to hazelasher?
Decided it was time for a change. :) Good to hear that you’re doing well.
Have you seen Nexus lately? Like um…Baram-graphic status.
Yeah, I saw it for a bit. Didn’t like it too much. :P
I was hoping that it would have made Nexus into something better…but…it’s still just going to be Nexus. ^^;
Leiza and Lucien, many hugsssssssssssssssss.
Oh, and reading of Luci’s turkey was nice. I definitely want some of that. :)
Too late, hun. We left the leftovers at my sister’s. They’ve already eaten it all. :P
Ooooh…you’re pregnant? O_O
I didn’t know! Sorry! XD
It’s good to hear from you. I’m glad things are going well. I’m so excited for you.